What is Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)?
DSPL9 link DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
Please try to avoid purchasing uniform before 9am or at 3.15pm as these are particularly busy times.
If you are a parent or carer we hope you find these documents useful.
Breakfast club providers – Early Starts at Arnett Hills and Sunset after school leaflet
January 2017 – Below is a guide to grammar taught at Arnett Hills. There is an explanation about the document contained within it.
Below is a video from Oxford Owls explaining some of the key terms used in grammar