It is with regret that we will be closing school tomorrow due to the weather conditions.
I made it out of Barnet! The M25 was slow but okay however, there were a number of accidents and had to leave my car elsewhere as the side roads are dangerous. Predictions of further snowfall and very low temperatures overnight give me concern about icy conditions tomorrow and many staff will find themselves in difficult situations regarding the roads.
I do not take this decision lightly but with safety at the fore. I hope that by informing you now, you will be able to make arrangements for childcare. Please excuse any inconvenience this may cause.
We will see if we can reschedule the Monday afternoon performance of the Infant play and will inform you of this as soon as possible.