We are currently monitoring the weather situation as, although the site maybe accessible by foot, all of the teaching staff drive in and are therefore dependent on the road conditions to get to work safely.
The problem we find is not usually the main roads but the side roads and although the staff are happy to leave their cars and walk the final up-hill part, the difficulty is getting out of where they live in the first place.
The forecast is not good with ice overnight so please be prepared in the event that we unfortunately have to close the school.
Please continue to check the school website and your Parentmail for further updates and keep each other posted.
From Miss Ali (currently stuck in Barnet) and Mrs O’Neill